Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ouch.. It is Painful!


Yesterday, while I was sitting with Mommy's leg to surf the Internet, the playful me sudden lost balance and slide down from Mommy's leg. As a result I injured my upper left lip with quite a bad cut and bleeding away. Mommy seeing so much blood gushing from the cut area she also broke down in tears. Thank God Daddy was around and he quickly took the brown sugar and helped applied on the cut area to stop the bleeding.

And Mommy kept hugging me and reprimanding herself for not taking good care of me during Kakak Tati's absence. Mommy, dont worry you are not to blame, it is Ernest that is naughty.
After a good sleep, I woke up with a sexy sausage lip as Mommy forget to apply cold ice on my cut area earlier on to prevent it from swelling. Thank God the swell subsided this morning and I can drink & eat without much fuss.

No comments: