Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My meals cooked with lots of LOVE! (Revised Post)

I want to say a big Thank You to Mommy dearest for taking care of my meals during this 2 weeks of her SAHM stint. Though at times I am naughty and bullying her during meal times, I really enjoyed the different variations she has cooked for me. And I can taste Mommy's LOVE.

Just to share some of my yummy meals with you (sorry Mommy was rushing for time so did not decor the meals before presenting to me but of cos I do not mind): -

26 May 2008
For dinner, Mommy prepared steamed white rice with minced chicken and boiled green peas.

29 May 2008
For lunch, Mommy prepared steamed white rice with pork floss, cauliflower & steamed apple cocktails with dash of dark soya sauce.

For dinner, Mommy prepared Stir Fry Udon with diced carrot, diced green capsicum and minced pork with sweet sauce.

30 May 2008
For lunch, Mommy prepared steamed white rice with toufu, minced pork balls with diced carrot and fish cake.

For dinner, Mommy prepared steamed white rice with steamed threadfin, boiled cauliflower & green pea, steamed apple cocktails and some toufu.

01 June 2008
For lunch, Mommy prepared cooked Udon in Roast Duck Sauce with shredded Roast Duck and chunks of Char Siew, and lots of green veg.

For dinner, Mommy decided to cook something for the 1st time in her life, that's FRIED RICE! And it is quite yummy with lots of nice ingredients - chopped long beans, bean sprouts, cheese hotdog, fresh prawns and eggs.

03 June 2008
Mommy made a claypot of Braised Pumpkin with diced carrot, quail eggs and minced pork after learning the recipe from Por Por (AMK). She used fermented bean paste (aka tau cheong) and fried with garlic before adding all the ingredients above to braise for half an hour till all are soft.

Mommy served this dish together with steamed white rice, boiled broccoli and Char Siew as dinner for me. Yummy!

2 comments:

kkf said...

Hi chanced upon your nice and wonderful blogs. Our boys are around same age and are both miracles! My boy was borned year 2005 october. :)
Hope to add ur blog to my boy's blog, can?

www.ido.per.sg/dash

Anonymous said...

Customize Fridge Magnet, you can have your cute baby’s pic in it on your fridge too! Pls visit bebecrazyhair.blogspot.com for more details. Thanks!